#MM 95 Pit Bull Feat Chris Brown - Fun

By | 14:14 Leave a Comment
There are people who are bummed out by Mondays - I'm NOT one of them.  Then again, I like to call Mondays my unofficial day off since I run my own business and majority of my work is Wednesday to Sunday.

I've had this track on my SoundCloud.com playlist for a few weeks now and reckon it's the perfect peppy track to start the week off with. 


I generally like most of Pitbulls' music even though some of it could come across as repetitive.  What do you think of his music ? Have you heard this track before ? 






Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava’s Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.



PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!