Personal Expectations

By | 12:08 Leave a Comment


We all have expectations about something or the other - it could be about the work environment one is in or it could be what one expects from friends and family .. and it all boils down to the perception of expectations.

Last year the subject hit home to me and I wrote a post 'To Expect or Not To Expect?' and did a quick follow up on that with a new post 'Lowering Expectations'  .. and I've noticed that quite a few people around me were all discussing 'expectations' on social media platforms. 

I've already admitted that my personal expectation levels from my nearest and dearest are on the higher side despite having lowered my expectations when it comes to other things.  I suppose it's because if I can't expect those closest to me to do what it takes then who else can I expect that from other than myself ?