Lessons Learned In Life

By | 08:38 Leave a Comment
I've always believed and felt that we meet the people we do for a reason.  As a child I used to think we were characters in one massive story - The Storybook Life - and each person we met had their own chapter and our lives / chapters merged together.  When I look back at those thoughts now - I reckon I was on the right track. 

I've had the pleasure of meeting some amazing people over the last 3 decades of my life who have given me so much.  There are some people who have opened my mind and heart to the possibilities of so much more just when I thought I didn't have it in me to 'feel' a certain way.  Not all of those experiences ended in a positive way - in fact probably more painful than I care to admit - but definitely an experience I'm glad to have had because it just leaves me in a better place overall.  

Life is as complex as it can get and each of us has our own experiences to add to it and I just feel that there's a reason we choose to interact with certain people - it's because we were meant to (for whatever time  period it may be).  Every interaction has taught me a valuable lesson (good and bad); has made me evolve more into the person I am and added to my own character.

So if you’re reading this, you are in some way a part of my story –and I want to say ‘thanks for reading’ !  (just de-lurk in the comments so I know how to find you)