Don't You Hate Wasting An Outfit ?

By | 11:08 Leave a Comment


This quote is so me ! The thought of letting an outfit go to waste at an occasion that doesn't warrant it - is just frustrating ! That means that particular item of clothing / combination of clothing gets put into the back of my closest for at least a few weeks (if not months as has been in the case with some of my outfits). 

I'm the type of person who doesn't really like to repeat my outfits - particularly my evening wear.  This stems from the fact that I'm labelled 'paparazzi / paparazzo' by those nearest to me and tend to upload at least 75 to 100 photos from every day / night out.  This means that my 'outfit' has been seen by pretty much everyone I know - and this lil' diva isn't about to be caught in the same outfit twice with the same crowd of people (yes I'm that finicky about repeating my clothes) and within a time frame of 3 months. That's the minimum break any outfit needs if one socializes on the levels that I do.  

I reckon most of the women reading this post will agree with me on the above quote.  Don't get me wrong - I have no qualms repeating my regular day-to-day attire; it's all my party attire that I get paranoid over.  What about you ? Have you ever worried about wasting an outfit ? Gents - I'm sure it may have crossed your mind at some stage.   Thoughts ?