An Attempt To Break The Blogging Silence

By | 09:28 Leave a Comment
This is hard.  Harder than I imagined - given that I have so many thoughts whizzing around in my mind. 

I’ve had a writing block for 3 months now.  It’s not that I didn't have anything to write about – it’s just that every time I tried – words were just not enough.  Throughout June all the writing I did was for my company blog.  It was a different style of writing which I enjoyed and found it to be opening up another side of my mind.  Then I was travelling from mid-July where I did get down to writing a few mini-travel blog posts.  The travelling enabled me to feeling more like myself - at least when it came to my own blog. 

And then with one phone call – nothing else really mattered.  I couldn't tell you when day became night and days became weeks – but what I can say is that it’s been a literal blur.  Imagine your world as you know it coming to a stand-still in the midst of a storm.  You stand with feet planted just so that you don’t become uprooted in a tornado of emotions that you can barely begin to comprehend. The whole time keeping your chin held high while you anxiously await a new dawn. 

The travesty is such that it becomes painful to see it penned down in black & white.  I will do it - but not today.