H for Horny

By | 13:57 Leave a Comment

horny_devilSeriously who came up with the word ‘horny’ ?  It’s a bit of a funny word to write down / look at don’t you think ?  (Now I’ve got a picture of the red devil BBM emoticon in my head!)  The word “horny” is a slang term for wanting to have sex or being sexually aroused or excited.  People have different levels of sex drives — some have higher drives and some have lower.

 

Men are often turned on by visual stimulations; whereas (some) women need a bit more than that.   I would be lying if I said I wouldn’t be turned on at the sight of a topless Ian Somerhalder (especially if he happened to show up at my door step!)

 

The thing is we all get ‘horny’ or ‘randy’ or ‘just want some’ from time to time.  Some more than others – but we all go through it.  It’s a very normal part of life and being a sexually active person, and it also depends on various different factors such as your lifestyle, your psychology and (mostly) your hormones.   It’s the anticipation of what ‘could or could not be’ that can be quite a turn on right ? 

 

It’s almost a given that any man will wake up with ‘morning glory’ and want to get a bit frisky in bed.   For some people – it could be a particular fetish that leaves them feeling horny.  I know a few men who get hard and horny over women in high heels.   One of my girlfriends has a thing for musk based cologne / after spray on men.    Horniness doesn’t have to be triggered by actual sex or something sexual – it can be caused by encountering anything while out and about or whilst reading (think Erotica here).  

 

Does a saucy text turn you on ?  Does the sight of your partner getting dressed make you want to rip their clothes off ?  What about a little bit of dirty talk ?  How about the accidental graze of your partner against your chest or legs leave you aching for me ?  For me, it’s a combination of so many little things … but a major turn on is feeling the breath of a man against my skin (especially if it’s around my neck or back) – it leaves me with goose bumps and wondering what the hell is about to happen !!

 

So today I want to know, what makes you horny?

 

Diva’s Tips :

  • Set the mood to turn your partner on
  • Don’t rush it – anticipation is the key here – leave them wanting more before making the big move !