MM #90 Macy Gray - Beauty In The World

By | 15:40 Leave a Comment

My friend AD shared a music link on my FB page this morning and I thought it was quite ideal especially since I had come across this awesome quote as well.

Day 8

We all have good days and bad days; some more than others – but in this fast paced world that we live in – we should take a minute to soak in the beauty in the world.

Personally, there are days I am so caught up with all that goes on in my daily life .. but I try to take a minute even if it means whilst waiting at a traffic light just to look around and see what my surroundings have to offer me.

I’m a nature lover – so whenever I get the opportunity to be around water, parks, a lot of greenery, the desert, the mountains – I just let myself go and allow myself to just indulge in everything around me. 

What about you ?

This marks the end of Day 8 of the Ultimate Blog Challenge; and I got to fit in a tune for #MusicMonday !

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.   PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!