Lie Down & Listen To Good Music

By | 17:22 Leave a Comment

It’s #MusicMonday today and in accordance with the theme behind the Ultimate Blog Challenge I thought I would share some music related quotes that I am able to find a connect with.

I compiled a list called Diva’s Top 40 (Part 1 and Part 2) that I hope you will enjoy as much as I have.

211995359_pIpzs1or_c

I have tried on many a times to fully express how I feel when I hear certain music but every time – I find there is more I can add to it.  Why don’t you listen to the below tunes and let me know what you think about them.

  1. Wolfsheim – Dream of You
  2. Reflekt – Need To Feel Loved
  3. Deep Dish – We Gonna Feel It
  4. Deepak Chopra – Desire (you can find the video here)
  5. ATB – My Everything

music_quotes__by_lovesickmistake-d46njlj

I would love to know if any of these track have had an impact on you or made you connect with a memory from another time.  It’s always nice to associate a part of your life with a piece of music.  That’s how I feel anyway.

Share the love, share the music – after all it is #MusicMonday !

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.   PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!