MM #87 Sean Paul - She Doesn't Mind

By | 17:45 Leave a Comment

Music-MondayThere’s something about this tune that’s always struck me … I hear this and I’m instantly taken to a time where I absolutely lost myself, dancing like no one was there, with someone (or the other) who got just as lost in those beats …

Sometimes I feel like I’m absolutely high on music .. especially on the dance floor … I need that this week – something has been missing .. the lack of dancing … So dance the week away folks !

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!