It's Friday the 13th .. Again !

By | 19:23 Leave a Comment
Did you know that today Fri 13th July is the 3rd Friday the 13th we’ve had in 2012 ?

For the first time since 1984 these 3 Friday the 13ths (Jan 13th, April 13th & July 13th) are exactly 13 weeks apart !!  Accordingly to an article ‘5 Facts About Friday the 13th’, such a rare triple-threat occurs only once every 11 years.  Although mind you, 2009 had 3 x Friday 13th and now so does 2012.

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again, I’ve never really given Fri the 13th much thought – it’s just another day for me and it helps that I’m not particularly superstitious.

Friday 13th
I’ve had a super relaxing day catching up with a university mate over divine white wine sangrias on a gorgeous terrace in the Old Port of Montreal.


friday 13
Then I went over to my old stomping ground at university and had the best (dessert) meal ever !! A plate of ‘achta’ (pronounced ‘ah-sh-tah’; Lebanese clotted cream, similar to Ricotta cream cheese) with bananas, strawberries, almonds, and honey with a fresh fruit juice.

P7130012
So – how has your Friday the 13th been ? Do you believe that one gets bad luck on this day ?  What has your luck been like today ?