Be My Guest Over The Summer

By | 16:15 Leave a Comment

bemyguest1This lil’ Diva is off on holiday starting 11th June. New York – Bermuda – Montreal – London – Paris and maybe Ibiza. I’ve been waiting for a vacay like this for a while and can’t wait to get my trip started !

I’ve already started packing my bags, have a few more gifts that I need to buy for friends and next week sees me off on a 3 month adventure ! That’s right – 3 months.  I’m thinking of it as a birthday present to myself for my 30th.  2012 is my big year so I get to do fun things (although I assure you my wallet and bank balance do not see things the same way)

Whilst I will have my laptop with me, I’m not sure how often I’ll be blogging (come on, I’m supposed to be out having fun, meeting friends & potential hot guys for equally hot dates – at least that’s what I’d like to do!) and as I did last summer – I would love to host some of you amazing bloggers as my guest on my blog. 

Would you like to be Diva’s Guest Blogger ? Here’s the general criteria :

  1. Original Post (never published before)
  2. 500 – 1500 words
  3. You can publish the entire post on your own blog 2 weeks after it’s been published on mine (should you wish to do that)

The theme for July "Summer Love / Summer Lust / Holiday Romances” and can be approached from any angle that you perceive it to be.  We’ve all had our share of summer loves, crushes, and holiday hook-ups and I’d love to hear your perspective on it.   Posts need to be submitted by 30th June 2012 for July publication. 

The theme for August is “Relationship Deal Breakers” and can be approached from any angle that you perceive it to be i.e. be it with friends, potential partners, first dates, your office co-workers, your boss even !  Posts need to be submitted by 20th July 2012 for August publication. 

If you feel like you want to add your Blogger Voice towards my very sporadic reflections – then drop me a line on dazediva@gmail.com with :

  1. A small blurb about yourself along with your Photos / Avatar
  2. Please include a link to your blog / twitter account
  3. Final Post with Post Title on Word Document (min 500; max 1500 words)
  4. Any relevant photo / image you would like to include with your post (otherwise I will choose one for you)

Don’t let the choice of themes stop you from sending over a guest post.  Since my blog is so sporadic I’m always open to something different – so anything from fiction, flash fiction, poetry or even a cool product review – so hit me up on email or DM me on Twitter and lets work something out.

This is your chance to de-lurk and show off your creative skills … be my guest .. seriously !