Sexy Saturday : Jake Gyllenhaal

By | 11:20 Leave a Comment

Today’s #SexySaturday is dedicated to my mango-loving, cockroach hating, always studying Twitter friend TheOreoQueen !

Until the other day, if you asked me who Gyllenhaal was – I wouldn’t have had a clue.  But if you told me remember that cutie from Donnie Darko or Brokeback Mountain or the marine from Jarhead – I’d recall him much better.  Honestly I’m so crap when it comes to knowing names of actors / musicians unless I’m a huge fan (which considering I barely watch movies is never the case).  But I’m digressing … I should know his name – ‘cos he’s so unconventionally sexy in his own way !

Jake-jake-gyllenhaal-774896_1024_768

Gyllenhaal was named one of People magazine's "50 Most Beautiful People" in 2006 and also listed in People's "Hottest Bachelors of 2006”.  He was also ranked at No.1 in 2007 & 2008 in AfterElton.com Hot 100 List and at No.2 on the Gay Wired Magazine poll of male actors who have played gay characters in movies

Jake-Gyllenhaal-american-actor  Jake-Gyllenhaal-glasses

Not only is this 31 year old quite a hottie, but he’s an environmentally conscious hottie who recycles regularly and spends $400 a year to have trees planted in a Mozambique forest, partly to promote the Future Forests program !  How nice is that !!

He’s got my #SexySaturday Vote – what about yours ? Don’t forget to share your linky if you are participating !