MM #74 Birthday Tunes

By | 12:43 Leave a Comment

Music-MondayI’m in an exceptionally good mood today …. yep, that’s right, ‘cos it’s my Birthday !!! Some people dread getting older – but not me .. my birthday is that one time in the year – when it’s all about me and I tend to splurge on myself.

I couldn’t quite put my finger on a track to share for today – so decided to put together a few birthday tunes that seemed like a lot of fun.

R Kelly – It’s Your Birthday

Party Like It’s Your Birthday

I really like this particular track – the guy has a really smooth voice ! And we’ve all gotta party like it’s our birthday – go all out and just enjoy !

Happy Birthday Party Song

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

 

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!