- ► 2012 (181)
- MM #64 Planet Funk - Chase The Sun
- Can I Get Your Number Baby ?
- Sexy Saturday : Bar Refaeli
- Diwali Greetings To All In Blogosphere
- WW #43 Cleaning the Pumpkin
- Lego Project
- MM #63 Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
- Sexy Saturday : Ian Somerhalder
- WW #42 Learning The Alphabet
- Diva’s Guide : Posting Tweets to Your FaceBook Fan...
- 5 Ideas For Your Next Date
- MM #62 Maroon 5 - Moves Like Jagger
- Diva’s Guide : Creating a FaceBook Page for Your B...
- Sexy Saturday - Paul Wesley
- What’s In Your Hand Bag ?
- WW #41 Living The Dream
- Soaring Crash
- MM #61 Alexandra Stan - Mr Saxobeat
- Sexy Saturday : Anthony Gallo
- Cold Feet
- WW #40 Bad Ass Dog
- Is Your Life Insured ?
- Suicides & Death
- MM #60 Reflekt - Need To Feel Loved
- Sexy Saturday : Jessica Biel
- ▼ October (25)
- ► 2010 (134)
- ► 2009 (130)
I heard this phrase for the first time the other night whilst watching ‘How I Met Your Mother’ … and it made such an impact that I actually...
The Fabulous Bitch over at Splintered Life has bestowed upon me … hold your breath now … Considering she’s never seen me (then again nei...
4 Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone A few days ago I wrote about Staying Out of the Friend Zone ; and really it’s quite easy to do thi...
I came across this mini-natural fall whilst on route to Lonavala from Bombay over the weekend. I’m a sucker for a nature – and couldn’t r...
The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation i...
February 14th gives us Valentines Day. Last month I pointed out that March 14th was Steak & Blowjob Day . It has come to my attention,...
How aware are you of who YOU really are ? Are you aware of the positive & negative qualities that you possess and the qualities...
The Dilemma Have you ever noticed that sometimes it can be really hard to admit to a guy / girl that you have a crush on them ? Given the...
I can't get this track out of my head. There's something about the beats and lyrics that resonates with me. I've had it on ...
Confidence comes not from knowing you know everything, but from knowing you can handle what comes up. - Donn King What comes to mind ...
Expressive. Volatile. A Dancer. At times a Writer. A Lover. A Friend. A Woman of many shades - which shade shall you uncover ?
What you see is what you get .. think you can handle that?