- ► 2012 (181)
- Yes ! Yes ! Yes ! It's National Orgasm Day
- Sexy Saturday : Top 10 Sexy Sirens
- 6 Great Dates That Won't Break The Bank
- WW #31 Dressed Up Goat
- When Is A Date - A Date ?
- MM #51 : Flo Rida - Club Can't Handle Me
- Is There A Doctor In The House ?
- Sexy Saturday : Top 10 Studs
- How Girls Really Feel About Manscaping
- WW #30 Trendy Donkey
- MM #50 : Eminem - Shake That Ass
- The Blogger Learning Cycle
- Putting My First Time Into Perspective
- MM #49 Cher - Shoop Shoop Song (In His Kiss)
- Chocolate Makes The World A Happy Place
- Return Of The Dark Lord
- Happy 4th of July !
- MM #48 Craig David ft Bob Sinclair - Hot Stuff (Le...
- ▼ July (18)
- ► 2010 (134)
- ► 2009 (130)
The Fabulous Bitch over at Splintered Life has bestowed upon me … hold your breath now … Considering she’s never seen me (then again nei...
I heard this phrase for the first time the other night whilst watching ‘How I Met Your Mother’ … and it made such an impact that I actually...
4 Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone A few days ago I wrote about Staying Out of the Friend Zone ; and really it’s quite easy to do thi...
February 14th gives us Valentines Day. Last month I pointed out that March 14th was Steak & Blowjob Day . It has come to my attention,...
I came across this mini-natural fall whilst on route to Lonavala from Bombay over the weekend. I’m a sucker for a nature – and couldn’t r...
The Dilemma Have you ever noticed that sometimes it can be really hard to admit to a guy / girl that you have a crush on them ? Given the...
… and we’re talking REALLY lucky ;) I’ve never had anything against Valentines Day … I’ve always enjoyed it. Sometimes I’ve been single a...
Admit it – you thought I might go with Kamasutra or Kinky for this post didn’t you ? Kisses. Kissing. I love to kiss. A kiss can le...
Ok so I’m sure I could have come up with any other ‘A’ related word but Anal Sex is really the first that comes to mind ! If you’ve n...
Whether you celebrate Diwali or not, I’m sure you’ve heard about this famous ‘festival of lights’ that is celebrated by Indians across the w...
Expressive. Volatile. A Dancer. At times a Writer. A Lover. A Friend. A Woman of many shades - which shade shall you uncover ?
What you see is what you get .. think you can handle that?