- ► 2012 (181)
- MM #44 BlackEyedPeas – Meet Me Halfway
- The Coming Age
- WW #27 The Calm Before The Storm
- Running Doesn’t Always Help
- MM #43 : Deep Dish – We Gonna Feel It
- PDA : To Do Or Not To Do
- Sexy Saturday - David Beckham
- Twitter Poems In The Making
- Wordless Wednesday # 26 Desert Terrain
- 5 Essential Men's Fashion Accessories
- 8 Really Weird Gadgets for Eccentric People
- Music Monday #42 She Wants Revenge–Tear You Apart
- 6 Signs She’s Just Not That Into You
- Music Monday #41 One Night Only–Chemistry
- Hit or Miss ?
- Reconnecting Strangers …
- Strangers That Connected on Flight
- Wordless Wednesday #25 Camel Ride
- Sex Can Lead To Injuries .. Seriously !
- Music Monday – Diva’s Top 40 Tunes
- ▼ May (20)
- ► 2010 (134)
- ► 2009 (130)
I heard this phrase for the first time the other night whilst watching ‘How I Met Your Mother’ … and it made such an impact that I actually...
The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation i...
I can't get this track out of my head. There's something about the beats and lyrics that resonates with me. I've had it on ...
How aware are you of who YOU really are ? Are you aware of the positive & negative qualities that you possess and the qualities...
Confidence comes not from knowing you know everything, but from knowing you can handle what comes up. - Donn King What comes to mind ...
4 Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone A few days ago I wrote about Staying Out of the Friend Zone ; and really it’s quite easy to do thi...
Saw these two adorable kitties at a busy street market and had to capture the hugs ! And here I thought cats were not meant to be aff...
The Fabulous Bitch over at Splintered Life has bestowed upon me … hold your breath now … Considering she’s never seen me (then again nei...
After what seems to be a lifetime of silence on my blog - I'm getting myself back into it ! This will be the 3rd A to Z Blogg...
I've often wondered about this (and it seems like the ideal quote for a wrap up post). I'm the type of person who has a folder on...
Expressive. Volatile. A Dancer. At times a Writer. A Lover. A Friend. A Woman of many shades - which shade shall you uncover ?
What you see is what you get .. think you can handle that?