Diva's Xmas Greetings !

By | 14:30 Leave a Comment

diva xmas card

Merry Christmas to all out in Blogosphere !

Every year (despite us getting older), my group of mates are always getting into the Xmas spirit ! I’ve spent the entire weekend with friends and family and we’ve had such a great time ! Friday night started the Xmas festivities with carol singing (yup this time it wasn’t just Xmas Karaoke) followed by a pot luck dinner, lots of drinks and a whole lot more dancing !

Yesterday, spent the day at home nursing my aching feet and a family dinner at Royal China with my relatives who are down from London; and then a house party at another mates place.  OMG we laughed so much all night – my abs got a fab work out ! (does this mean I can indulge in AM’s apple pie ?)  Both nights, I’ve managed to get home just before sunrise! After all tis the season to be jolly ! (insert jingles now)

I’m missing the hot mince pies with mulled wine .. but hopefully will manage to get some of that tonight at another Xmas dinner that I’m off to !

If you’ve been a goodie two shoes all year – then I’m sure Santa has lots of pressies for you; but I’m sure the folks on the Naughty (but nice) List have other pressies in mind !

What are your Christmas Day plans ? Do you follow any family-set traditions that you could share ? Do you tend to open your presents at midnight or in the morning after Santa has munched on the cookies you left behind ?