MM #53 Musiq Soulchild - Just Friends

By | 09:02 Leave a Comment

I woke up this morning, and thought about what tune to share for #MusicMonday and I found myself selecting this track.

A guy I knew at university sent me this track, and told me to listen to it (and anyone who knows me knows I don’t really do music with ‘lyrics’) so I heard it and told him so.  He then asked me what I thought about it – ‘erm yea it’s chill, mellow’  …. So NOT the answer he was looking for !

I only clocked on when he sent the lyrics over to me that it was his way of telling me he was into me.  No pressure – just wanted me to know.  THAT was nice !  (what happened to all of those guys in my life?)

So in honour of Friendship Day .. this one is for all of you out there ! Don’t forget to share your name and your blog so you can find a few more bloggy friends !

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice. PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!