Music Monday #40 Usher – OMG

By | 04:03 Leave a Comment

OMG – I just love everything about this tune.  The beats are fab; the lyrics are simple; and damn it’s the perfect track to dance on.

If you ever asked my mated Addiee what song would she associate the Diva with – it would have to be this one !!  And of course she would remember me dancing with the Roadside Romeo to this on Boxing Day. My booty shaking dance partner HRH (yup that’s His Royal Highness) and I can whip up a storm on this track.  (if you haven’t realized as yet, I absolutely LOVE to dance)

How about you ? Do you have a signature move for this tune ? Do you like it ? What’s the first thing that comes to mind when you hear this beat ?

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice. PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!