- ► 2012 (181)
- ► 2011 (205)
- Dating In A Foreign Land : Bombay
- Wordless Wednesday #19 Smiling Sun
- Music Monday #19 Leonard Cohen – In My Secret Life...
- Sexy Saturday – Demi Moore
- Branding : Nissan Juke Lights Up the Night
- Wordless Wednesday #18 We All Need Ice Cream
- Dazed Poet : Who Am I ?
- Music Monday #18 Adina Howard – Freak Like Me
- Sexy Saturday – Julian McMahon
- The Diva Guide : Selecting Your Wedding Venue
- Wordless Wednesday #17 The Eagle’s Flight
- Sexy Saturday – Michelle Rodriguez
- ▼ October (12)
- ► 2009 (130)
The Fabulous Bitch over at Splintered Life has bestowed upon me … hold your breath now … Considering she’s never seen me (then again nei...
I heard this phrase for the first time the other night whilst watching ‘How I Met Your Mother’ … and it made such an impact that I actually...
4 Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone A few days ago I wrote about Staying Out of the Friend Zone ; and really it’s quite easy to do thi...
February 14th gives us Valentines Day. Last month I pointed out that March 14th was Steak & Blowjob Day . It has come to my attention,...
I came across this mini-natural fall whilst on route to Lonavala from Bombay over the weekend. I’m a sucker for a nature – and couldn’t r...
Admit it – you thought I might go with Kamasutra or Kinky for this post didn’t you ? Kisses. Kissing. I love to kiss. A kiss can le...
… and we’re talking REALLY lucky ;) I’ve never had anything against Valentines Day … I’ve always enjoyed it. Sometimes I’ve been single a...
I must admit – it was hard finding a sexy word with J. I asked a few of my friends what word I could use with J for the A to Z Challenge a...
The Dilemma Have you ever noticed that sometimes it can be really hard to admit to a guy / girl that you have a crush on them ? Given the...
If you don’t already have a flavoured lube tucked away in your bedside drawer, GO OUT AND GET ONE NOW ! Seriously, there’s nothing wrong wit...
Expressive. Volatile. A Dancer. At times a Writer. A Lover. A Friend. A Woman of many shades - which shade shall you uncover ?
What you see is what you get .. think you can handle that?