Music Mondays # 1 : Hed Kandi DJ Roog - Beautiful

By | 15:39 Leave a Comment

Since I wasn’t quite sure what I wanted to post today so I decided to play along with a Music Monday meme.  For those of you on Twitter – you’d be aware that there is a #MusicMonday or #MM that takes place each Monday where users put up their favourite tracks.

I’ve written about some of my favourite songs before – but I thought that by participating in something like this would allow for all of us to share our music preferences and also get to check out some other alternative music by the rest of blogosphere.

So here’s my very first Music Monday featured in the Hed Kandi albums : DJ Roog – Beautiful.  I find this to be a perfect pick-me up track; it’s very up beat – not heavy house and no loud bass either – it’s actually quite perfect for a Monday morning.  Give it a shot – try listening to it whilst you’re getting ready – I can guarantee that you’ll have a smashing day :)

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice. PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!